Below is what the “cookies” are, what typology this website uses, how they can be deactivated in the browser settings and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the computer from which you access the Web page of ELIMCO AEROSPACE (personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or television connected to the Internet) facilitating the use of it, to offer a Best service.
ELIMCO AEROSPACE’s Web pages use both proprietary and third-party cookies that help us improve quality by allowing you to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the web, identifying what they find useful and What not and be able to improve the navigation process.
Cookies using ELIMCO AEROSPACE’s Web pages do not damage your computer. They only serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well (techniques and personalization) and others serve to improve performance and experience as a user (analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising). ELIMCO AEROSPACE’s Web pages use both temporary, session cookies and permanent cookies. Session Cookies store data while the user accesses the WEB and expires when the browser is closed; While permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session, they usually expire when a period of time that can oscillate between two months and two years elapses.
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may not be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the tools or Options menu. You can also see the browser Help menu where you can find instructions. The user can-at any time-choose which cookies they want to work on this web site by configuring the browser; For example:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, the web pages of ELIMCO AEROSPACE can use: • Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the Use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, etc.
• Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show publicity in function of it.
Currently on the WEB the following types of cookies are used:
– Technical cookies: Manage the correct browsing through the Web pages of ELIMCO AEROSPACE and its contents, allowing to identify the user sessions and to protect its use. (Opt-out: N/A)
– Customization Cookies: enable you to improve the user experience by storing custom variables such as language or browsing preferences. (Opt-out: N/A)
Third party Cookies (the information collected below has been provided by those third parties)
o Analysis Cookies (Google Analyticts): The web uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (” Google “). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Web (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the U.S. servers. Google will use this information on behalf of ELIMCO AEROSPACE. In order to keep track of your use of ELIMCO AEROSPACE’s Web pages, collecting activity reports and providing other services related to the activity and use of the Internet. Google does not associate its IP address with any other data available to Google. (Opt-out: See Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
o External social network Cookies (YouTube): You Tube provides buttons and other features so you can share links to the YouTube website. The information sent out of the EU to You Tube, is used by you tube as your privacy policies. (Opt-out: See http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/managing/).